Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pore Primer!


PRODUCT REVIEW!!!

Dr. Brandt Pores No More pore refining primer

I received this deluxe sample in my Birchbox subscription ($10 a month). At first I was hesitant about trying it because my skin is very sensitive and I thought something like this would actually clog up my pores and cause acne...lol...so I went ahead and tried it over the last few days, and I must say I'm surprised. It's not greasy in the least and the smell is pleasant and subtle. It does have a bit of tint to it coming out of the tube, but it easily absorbs into the skin. I applied mine with a makeup sponge to avoid getting excess oil on my face. 

CUTENESS ALERT!


Those that know me well know that I can't NOT include a picture of my 2-yr-old nephew Kaisyn. Here he is playing with both pairs of auntie's shoes ❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment