Monday, September 15, 2014

Makeup

I was going through my makeup collection a minute ago and I thought "Damn! I have A LOT of eyeshadow." Lol...I have all the Wet'n'Wild trios, at least 8 of their 8-pan palettes, 5 Loreal Infallible eyeshadow singles, and lots more. I'm gonna have to take pictures someday soon! I have over a dozen different red lipsticks, 2 dozen brushes, 10 tubes of mascara....the list goes on...lol. My best friend, Sara, is just as bad if not worse than I am. I think I'm gonna have to start doing beauty videos. I don't normally like making videos of myself, but there's no time like the present, right?

My newest Ipsy bag! I was going to try out the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish today, but I kinda got caught up working on my website. I'm also excited about the Be A Bombshell powder. 

And here's a dose of cuteness. Kaisyn kept on putting stickers on my leg...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment