Saturday, September 27, 2014

Compliments!

One thing that I'm still getting used to is my customers loving my makeup.  I had an older lady and her daughter say that they always look for me when they come in, just to see how I did my makeup that day. Now I'm nowhere near a professional makeup artist or anything, but I like to play with colors and combos that some people wouldn't use. I field at least a dozen questions every shift about what makeup I'm wearing...lol...I've even had straight guys notice my makeup and compliment me on it 😊 

This lipstick seems to be a favorite!

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute lipstick. It looks really good on you! I also like your eyeshadow color.

    ALSO! I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award: http://www.cassandra-morgan.com/blog/2014/10/14/one-lovely-blog-award I can't wait to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete